Sunday, November 4, 2012

Good to be Grateful

A list of things I am currently grateful for, in no particular order:


1. The willingness and understanding of people that I definitely was not expecting.

2. All the wonderful friends that have grown or appeared in my life this year.

3. The deeper friendships that have gotten down to the grit and stayed true.

4. The ability to experiment and explore, and even more so the ability to learn from such adventures.

5. Being closer to all the members of my family again.

6. Learning to find God in a new way.

7. Being able to have a small-scale version of my dream job and the ways that job lets me encourage my friends and help bring their dreams to life.

8. That God still loves me, even after all the genuinely stupid things I've done.

9. For not totally knowing myself yet, which is giving me the willingness to experience the world.

10. The opportunity to finally travel farther than a few hours away!

11. A better outlook on myself and my health.

12. Everything I get to learn socially and academically, and the chance that I absolutely adore what I am studying.


I am brimming with gratefulness and just felt like sharing. Thanks, God. :)

1 comment: